[HacktionLab] crypto CD

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Mon Jun 22 17:01:38 BST 2009

I recollect that at the recent hacktion meetup we had a session on tools for activists to increase security.

There was a some talk of developing a live cd that could be used that would allow anonymisation, security,

I remember now that I've heard of this before, and found the link
http://www.cryptocd.org/

Its mostly german, and perhaps a little old now.  But if people are really keen to develop a secure live distro, this could be a good starting point.

I think it is developed by systemausfall.org

--
Alan Dawson