[HacktionLab] HacktionLab 2009/01

Dave Tinham davetinham at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 13 00:02:05 GMT 2009

nice one mike. i've added something onto the wiki that i'm not at all sure you'll be interested in, but happy to offer it if you are. or could even do some academic wank about millions and millions of potential alices but i guess those that are interested will already know and those that aren't won't care! see you in june anyways