[HacktionLab] flyering G20 CC and CC list

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Tue Mar 17 18:07:57 GMT 2009

Hi All,

Firstly thanks to those of you who have already added Wiki content and
also signed up.  :)

Was thinking we ought to have some flyers reading to flyer the G20 CC in
London on April 1st as well as send a spam out to the general climate
camp mailing list and facebook group.

Is anyone involved in the G20 or going to it?  I'm hoping to travel down
on the day for a gander....

We have around 63 quid in the coffers, so there is a little bit for
doing some nicer flyers than the normal ones.  Probably best not to
waste the wonga but just an idea....

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893
p: http://mbharris.co.uk/mike.gpg.pub