[HacktionLab] Updates to wiki page, logistics and flying ideas

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon May 18 17:51:58 BST 2009

Hi Llanos,

Thank you.  I spoke to Rich the other day who was going to price up and
order some cider.  I personally feel that JJJ and the dry (that's West
Croft medium and dry ciders) are the best, but they are the most expensive.

We got a barrell of a well-know local Easton publican last year, I'll
get in touch with him and see if he can help us out again.

Juices: great, there's a shopping list for refreshments basically.
Once we are clear on the numbers then perhaps you'd be up for also
getting milk and soya milk too?

Nice one Llanos,

Mike.