[HacktionLab] HacktionLab status update.

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Wed May 27 17:39:02 BST 2009

Hi John,

Absolutely, the wider appeal is what's intended, but it's the content
that makes it so, so yes please if you want to do that workshop, why not
add it to the Wiki page at:

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/HacktionLab_2009/01_workshop_details

It's simple to create yourself an account if you haven't already.

Cheers and looking forward to seeing you there.

Mike.

p.s. I've been on the allotment too and they do indeed require a lot of
time, luckily I'm sharing responsabilities :)