[HacktionLab] agenda

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 18:59:42 GMT 2009

Good work gdm, looks like an action packed weekend.

It's looking possible that I won't make it at all :( but I thought it
would be good to add an agenda item regarding the next June
HacktionLab.  Basically, did it work?  do we want to do it again?  same
time?  same place?

In a lot of ways it'd be good for me not to be involved in that
discussion as I've been very involved in organising the last two.

My 2p on it is that we were quite stretched people wise last time for
setting up and doing the catering and for the next one I think we'll
need more hands on deck to do stuff from the outset.  Also, I have my
doubts as to whether the current format would 'scale' much beyond about
40 people.

To aid this, we also have the results from the feedback forms that were
completed online, either Hamish or myself will post this to the list
this Friday.

Whatdyereckon?

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893