[HacktionLab] BarCamp Bradford and accomodation in Bradford

Jim Dog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Mon Nov 9 11:26:06 GMT 2009

Cool. That looks amazing.

Crash space in both houses and at the club for late night drinkers is sorted but we really could do with some idea of numbers for food etc. I think as it stands we'll have to pretty much play it by ear and that there will be food in the 1in12 cafe saturday and sunday lunchtimes which normally costs about 3-4 quid, and we can go out for a curry on saturday night which is about a fiver on average. The cafe is vegan and the kashmir has plenty of vegan choices for those with healthy diets ;-)

up for some kind of crossover. Maybe we could do the session on the aggregator with the barcampers and try and get some drupal refugees over to get involved?

In solidarity

jimdog