[HacktionLab] Names for things

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Wed Nov 18 21:31:34 GMT 2009

Excited by last weekend's hacktionlab, nice one Bradford/Northern possey
:), I've come up with some names for things that I thought might work
for (dare I say it) rebranding.....

1.  The booklet could be called "Tech Tools for Activists" and could be
produced by a group called "System Failure".

2.  The summer HacktionLab could be still called HacktionLab (or perhaps
HackCamp??) and be subtitled "Tech Tools & Skills for Activits" to go
along with the booklet.

3.  The next smaller urban gathering could be called simply a hackmeet,
or workmeet or something.

Idea of 2 and 3 is to draw a line between the different things we're
doing to make it clearer and more understandable/appealing for people.

btw.  are there any minutes from the weekend around yet?

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893