[HacktionLab] Hello and Cop15 media center

Mara mara at aktivix.org
Fri Oct 2 13:34:44 BST 2009

Hello everyone,

this is my first mail, so short intro for everyone I haven't met: I'm
mara from Indymedia London, I do video and general media stuff and have
been involved in Hyperactive development from the beginning.

At the last HacktionLab, a whole bunch of people seemed interested in
Cop15. Due to the need to talk about Climate Camp, not much was done
around that.

I'm glad to report that things have gotten rolling. A tech collective
from Germany (http://www.terminal21.de/) has set up a wiki to work on
setting up a media center and organise media activism. You can find the
wiki at: https://systemausfall.org/wikis/guerrilla-is/COP15 . More
content should be coming soon, but it's open, so feel free to go ahead
and start adding content. There is also an email list at: