[HacktionLab] agenda stuff

theinnercityhippy at riseup.net theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Tue Oct 20 05:11:44 BST 2009

ah sorry, you're right. The reason i suggested this though was that they
are currently building a new site that is trying to incorporate live video
feeds with geotagging in time for cop so thought this would be interesting
as a kind of skillshare, but i'd definitiely like to crank up the geek
button to 11 :-)

jimdog