[HacktionLab] Fw: The booklet

John Hodge jhodge_98 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 21:15:40 BST 2010

If  you want a fresh pair of eyes on parts of the book - I'm happy to go over it. Editing is something I do a lot of, and I understand about trying to get people into free software.

I'll have another go at getting an acc with the Book editor wiki thing (it didn't work the other day).

John H

I think we should have it by then I reckon!

I really think we should get someone that hasn't worked on the book so far to give the Intro a look at. This is key to give it a clear intro and a guide to what it is and why it's useful.

Any takers? No luck from the people i've tried they're all too busy.

Also needed are images for each chapter as well.

cheers
Mick

http://visionontv.net