[HacktionLab] Botton Posting

ben at bristolwireless.net ben at bristolwireless.net
Mon Apr 26 21:09:53 BST 2010

Quoting "Mike Harris" <mike at mbharris.co.uk>:

> An electronic freudian slip you made there I think Ben? :)
>
> Man, I don't care what RFC you throw at me, I hate bottom posting
> personally, I like to be able to see immediately what a response is
> rather than wade through tonnes of indented comment to find a single
> line that the bottom that says:
>
> "Totally agree"

Then simply delete all the triple indented guff at the top when you
send a mail, leaving only what is necessary, as is considered polite
on all bottom posting mailing lists.

In any case, please develop a list policy, and can we be consistent
about it. I favour bottom posting as it preserves the natural order of
conversations, but can deal with either. Consistency is the most
important thing. Top or Bottom, but make a choice.

Cheers,
==