[HacktionLab] progress on registration form

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Tue Apr 27 09:57:29 BST 2010

> In anticipation of this being ready in the next few days, I've tidied up
> the call-out text [1]. It now includes an active contact address, but
> still says to 'watch this space' for how to book. As soon as that phrase
> is replaced by the URL of the booking form, the text can be put into
> emails to spray around our target groups

[1] http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/2010_callout

Cool - has anyone got any more suggestions for workshops?

Also - can I ask that people take the text as it is now and target people
that you think will give suitable workshops. We're looking for
communicative, not too techy, but accessible technology.

Get them to email me - or to get back to you to make a connection.

Nice one
Mick