[HacktionLab] progress on registration form

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Tue Apr 27 13:16:17 BST 2010

> This seems like it'll be 5 mins to code out? I've done something
> similar recently at http://www.yorkshiresolarsound.co.uk/contact
> (plug plug :-) which could be adapted do the trick perhaps?

There was quite a lot of data capture involved, including what
workshops and about what people can help out with, so it's more than a
5 minute capture project and hence the call out to the list for
someone to do it sometime over a week ago.

Yoss, could we see a demo of it so far please?

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893
p: http://mbharris.co.uk/mike.gpg.pub
s: http://mbharris.co.uk/mike.ssh.pub