[HacktionLab] ok, demo is up

yossarian yossarian at aktivix.org
Wed Apr 28 16:42:31 BST 2010

Mike Harris wrote:
> I've made the request:
>
> registration.hacktivista.net pointed at 93.93.128.151
>
> and it's in course.

Great!

> by the way, very lovely, nice form Yoss :)  I've not fully tested it
> yet and I've got a few changes (sorry),

I expect changes at this point, let's try and work up a full list so I
can attack it all. Is cool, fire away :).

> like fields we could drop and
> a fuller workshops list.  Other than that, we're closing in aren't we.

There is a full workshop administration system included in there. Once
you sign up for an admin account and I approve you, you can add or
remove workshops at will and they will appear/disappear off the form.
After people sign up and indicate their interest in a workshop, the
workshop's show page automatically keeps a list of who has signed up for
what workshop.  There are similar reports for what I've called "helpful
tasks" (which are also configurable) and reports which can be used by
the kitchen staff to try and figure out their meal planning based on
what's in the form.

Those reports are only viewable by admin users, so you're not yet seeing
most of the application.