[HacktionLab] Fwd: [Imc-london] Indymedia turns 10 - be part of the party!

Mara mara at aktivix.org
Fri Apr 30 09:14:10 BST 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Imc-london] Indymedia turns 10 - be part of the party!
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:49:55 +0100
From: IMC London <imc-london at indymedia.org>
To: IMC-London <imc-london at lists.indymedia.org>

Hello lovely people!

We are excited to announce that Indymedia has turned 10 years old, and
the awesome Dissident Island Radio is throwing us a big birthday bash!

Obviously we hope that you will all join us on *May 22nd* at a yet to be
announced venue in London. Call 07929 469 640 or 07771 895 427 on the
day, or check london.indymedia.org for the latest info.

We have an eclectic line-up starting at 8pm including *Headjam*,
*Anarchistwood*, *Beast of No Nation*, *Radio Revolucion*, and more...
and *assorted DJ's* from 11pm.

But this is not only a party to *dance until your feet hurt*, we want
the day to be much more: London is vibrant with action for social
justice and the resistance to capitalism is alive and rocking. Be part
of the celebration of the last ten years of struggles *for a world based
on peace, freedom, co-operation, justice and solidarity!*

We invite all of you to *run a workshop*, *set up a stall*, or whatever
else you want to do, and of course bring lots of *birthday cakes*!

The doors will open at 4pm for workshops, films screenings and other
pleasantries. If you want to be part of this and have your contribution
announced on the event page at http://london.indymedia.org/events/4663
get in touch at imc-london at lists.indymedia.org

If you have your own websites or lists etc, it would be great if you
would put an announcement on there, so please spread and invite everyone
to come! Just send the link to the events page or copy the blurb from
there.

And if you fancy helping out by taking on some shifts, we're always
looking for more hands, get in touch!

So will you be buying us a drink for our birthday?
see you soon,
Imc London