[HacktionLab] New bank account and taking cheque payments

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Fri Apr 30 15:02:16 BST 2010

Hi All,

This morning I set up a new bank account for HacktionLab, it is for a
Club/Society and at the moment I am down as the treasurer and sole
signatory on it.  It means we can now take cheque payments and pay for
stuff using cheques.  I can link Paypal to this account so that the
Paypal payments can all be emptied into it.

I also spoke to OARC here in Oxford who are happy to take receipt of the
cheques, so therefore cheques can be sent payable to 'HacktionLab' to:

HacktionLab
C/o OARC
East Oxford Community Centre
44b Princes Street