[HacktionLab] List of suggested ammends to booking form and site

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Fri Apr 30 15:55:24 BST 2010

I forgot actually we should add something about children and animals.

8.  Children are welcome, but please help us by arranging childcare for
them whilst you are attending workshops.  They are welcome to eat, but
it would be great to have a small donation from you to cover our costs.
 We don't currently have anyone organising creche facilities, if you
think you could help with this, please tick this box.

9.  Need an animals policy written up somewhere, perhaps just the wiki
page will be fine.  We're waiting on HF for their take on this.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893