[HacktionLab] Entertainments

JimDog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Fri Apr 30 17:24:04 BST 2010

Ok cool so we have one fully acoustic night (friday) and some sensibly volumed solar sounds in the barn on the other if people are up for that when they arrive? Does this sound like a good solution?

My thoughts stem from the fact i really liked stuff like micks set and the video of the second life gig last year.

Shitter if it rains!