[HacktionLab] Can we support the 1 in 12?

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon Aug 30 18:42:34 BST 2010

 Hi All,

We're not particularly rich, with just 236.89 in the pot (see
http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/HacktionLab_pot) and the
booklet to print and distribute, if that ever happens.  We could donate
a bit of this.  Personally, I'm up for helping the 1-in-12 and would
willingly make a decent donation for the November event as well as
supporting Jayne in her quest.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893