[HacktionLab] Fwd: [Bw-daily] bookfair 7 May 2011

Adelayde Skidmore adelayde at riseup.net
Sun Dec 19 12:16:38 GMT 2010

Via Bristol Wireless we got the following message from Bristol IMC.

I'm up for doing a slot, anyone else fancy doing it instead / or with me?

The topic seems to be the "safe use of the web".  I'm thinking of topics
that could be in it:

* why you should encrypt yourself (and all your friends)
* what is hacktionlab?
* indymedia in an increasingly social-networking-tweeted world

Any takers?