[HacktionLab] Fwd: [Bw-daily] bookfair 7 May 2011

Mara mara at aktivix.org
Mon Dec 20 13:40:09 GMT 2010

Hi all,

It's a bit far in the future, so I can't confirm that I'll definitely
make the date, but I'd be up for helping out with something like this.
Even if I can't make the date, I'm happy to help prepare or brainstorm
or whatever. Going down to Bristol is always fun. Can Adelayde and
Jimdog do a jingle again?

cheers,
mara