[HacktionLab] tech tools promo on twitter

Adelayde Skidmore adelayde at riseup.net
Tue Dec 21 13:37:36 GMT 2010

 hi.

sound.

the booki version is a bit out of date now, as the content was taken
into openoffice for the final copy, which is the one downloadable from
hacktivista.net/book - possibly the best URL to be promoted too as it's
where the most work has been put into finishing it.

i reckon the booki version ought to be the working copy towards version
2 of the booklet.

if you fancy copying the hacktionlab bit over to the booki version and
then adding that extra bit about fb that'd be great.

i wonder if it might not be best to maintain the core working copy in
open office and produce PDF releases via the web site, appointing
someone to be an editor and then having edits go through them.  this way
we might have a more coherent project with greater consistency in the
written text and a faster turn-around between versions.

I am not putting myself forward for the editor role, but wonder if
anyone feels they have the skills and time to take this on....

:)

Mike.