[HacktionLab] Your Homework!

Garcon du Monde gdm at fifthhorseman.net
Tue Jan 5 22:55:35 GMT 2010

I would work on something like A5, or 2 pages: what's that - maybe 300
words?

there was discussion at the weekend about printing up north somewhere,
i think - can one of the people with a link to this please respond
about size/length requirements as they will probably know best?
jimdog?

solidarity,

	--gdm