[HacktionLab] Your Homework!

Jim Dog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Wed Jan 6 10:33:37 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Attaching a picture someone sent me I think you might all like.

The original idea was to keep it to one sheet of A5 so as to get the
message across as clearly and consisely as possible without being able
to ramble :-) If this spreads on to 2 sheets of A5, I can't imagine it
being a problem, we'll work on the layout/graphics once all the sections
are in I guess and bend it to fit.

I believe it was footprint that was mentioned for printing, Mark knows
them better than I do so he would be a good person to ask. As far as web
hosting goes, to the best of my knowledge they have rented a server that
they kind of sublet out to other groups (the 1in12 club site is hosted
with them). I'll have a word with the geek contact I have their and try
and get him to join the list (I recently installed a VPN for them so
they are definitely up for our kind of thing).

So, COP15 over, mince pies digested etc. Shall we try and get this
finished before february 1st?

(cue braveheart style ranting)

In Solidarity

JimDog.