[HacktionLab] Your Homework!

ben at bristolwireless.net ben at bristolwireless.net
Mon Jan 11 13:53:54 GMT 2010

Quoting "Jim Dog" <theinnercityhippy at riseup.net>:

> Ben:
>
> https://we.riseup.net/hacktionlab+outreach/upload-multimedia-to-the-internet
> https://we.riseup.net/hacktionlab+outreach/hiding-stuff-on-your-computer

Lawks, I've just had a first look at these.
upload-multimedia-to-the-internet I don't think I'm cut out for. I've
uploaded like one video to Vimeo, and that's about it.

The other one I'll do, but need a hand with what canonical solution we
intend to present. I'm guessing installing Ubuntu with an encrypted
partition would be good start, and some GUI based encryption tool.

Personally I'd do all that via the command line, and haven't a clue
about how to do this in the Windows world.

Cheers,
==