[HacktionLab] Your Homework!

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Fri Jan 15 09:24:53 GMT 2010

Hey JimDog,

oops, looks like I might have a detention!

what with copenhagen, jule, new year, snow, work and social life, it's
suddenly the 15th jan and I ain't done me homework!

am going to get on it today with the two tasked to me: free soft intro
and communication securely.

let me know if that's not alright, or if someone else is already hacking
around with them, i check crabgrass and it looks not.

happy new year everyone! :)

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893