[HacktionLab] events & gatherings for 2010

gringo ben gringoben at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:08:34 GMT 2010

I wonder if there is room/scope for some kind of tech game - a weekend
where we have some challenges and try to collectively solve them with
tech. Something like bugging an office or key stoke logging in order
to obtain a password, get a hugh file from one place to another
without access to internet, photograph something we can't physically
get to, set up a system for simultaneous translations using a small
network of thin client machines etc.

Something like hack challenges but with scenarios we are likely to
actually get asked to provide solutions for

ben