[HacktionLab] [Bw-daily] September hacklab in Cornwall?

Steve Woods woodsy at bristolwireless.net
Tue Jul 27 14:36:54 BST 2010

Quoting "Steve Woods" <woodsy at bristolwireless.net>:

> Hi all
>
> I understand from discussions in the Bristol Wireless lab that an old
> friend of BW, John Palfrey, would be keen on inviting folks down for a
> bit of a tech/hack weekend for about 60 people at his place in near
> Newquay, Cornwall sometime in September.
>
> That's about as much as I know at present and this email was intended
> solely to solicit possible interest and - if you have any - provide
> some more background information.
>
> Let discussion commence...
>
> Regards
> Woodsy

Hi again

This might look like I'm answering my own post, but am not really:
Rich's reply to my initial post was rejected by the Hacktionlab
listserver. Rich's reply is as follows:

STARTS

it's been suggested we have a bit of a cider festival and use it as a
fund raiser for the linux lounge http://www.linux-lounge.co.uk/
bristol wireless and hacktion lab

the camp site is dog friendly and has room for about 60 people. no
date has been set yet but it might be an idea to set up a doodle
perhaps.

cheers
rich

ENDS