[HacktionLab] kitchen kit

JimDog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Wed Jun 2 10:46:08 BST 2010

Hi llanos

i know we're bringing up plates, bowls, cups, cutlery etc from bradford but i don't think we were planning on bringing cooking equipment so far as i know so the kebele equipment would be fantastic. The best bet would be to email protag and coordinate with him if there's anything additional that we need to bring from the 1in12 that kebele is missing, either through this list or to protag at yorkshiresolarsound.co.uk

More importantly than cooking stuff though is the worlds largest coffee recepticle!!! i reckon we can live without food for a weekend but not coffee ;-)

jimdog