[HacktionLab] workshop timetable - provisional - and email to participants

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Fri Jun 4 16:03:45 BST 2010

Hi there everyone,

just working on the workshops today - managed to get a few people on the
phone -
i'm running this timetable by people to see what you all think

Still lots of free space for new comers with good skills / thoughts to offer
- but some really solid looking workshops too.

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Barncamp_2010_planning#Workshop_Timetable

See what you think and feedback on the list if you would - When we are happy
with it - it would be good to send out something along the following lines
to keep encouraging new comers to take part.

Mick

================

Workshops Timetable
================

The provisional workshops time table is up - We'll have time to tweak it a
bit when we start on Saturday but everyone who has come forward with a full
workshop proposal has been allocated a space.

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Barncamp_2010_planning#Workshop_Timetable

As you can see there is still plenty of time that has been left
intentionally open for the BarCamp style events. However if you want to run
a workshop which need some resources then do let us know as we'll be able to
help out.

We've got access to a great low power computer suite from Bristol Wireless -
so you could get people working through examples as you do the workshop if
you wanted.

Add Your Workshop / Discussion
========================

You can add your BarnCamp style workshop to the wiki here

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/BarnCamp_2010_Workshops#Open_BarnCamp_Workshops

or email details to mick at clearerchannel.org
or let us know when you arrive.

--
http://www.undercurrents.org - independent video
http://manchestermule.com - manchester news

Think Planet! Computers are killing Mother Earth! http://tinyurl.com/36gsk8v
Did you *really* need to read this email???
Why not send all my mail directly to your Trash folder?