[HacktionLab] Space managing and washing up

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 11:57:06 BST 2010

Hi Llanos,

Good email and good idea.

During sign-up everyone ticked boxes of what they said they'd be happy
to help with.

The result of this is a list of willing kitchen helpers (as opposed to
willing fire dutiers).

So we could take this list as we have it and turn it into a rota right
here right now.  What do you reckon?

There's also a list of those who said they'd stay late: I was planning
on sending an email out to this list later on.

Do you fancy sorting either of those tasks, or if not, someone else on
this ere list?

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893