[HacktionLab] Projector

Pete Speller petespeller at riseup.net
Mon Jun 7 12:09:28 BST 2010

Ha! No, I have used it for that (lasers, not valleys), and it is bright enough to compete with the average street lamp when lighting up a building. It is 4500 lumen. Won't be able to do laser tag unfortunately as I have misplaced my laser. If anyone can bring a laser pen of more than 10mw I can give it a go though.

Pete