[HacktionLab] Fire precautions

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 12:18:07 BST 2010

Hi Woodsy,

I have two small fire extinguishers that'll come in my van.

One of these can go in the Barn and one in the party tent (aka
Children's space).

With yours in the main maquee near to the fire pit, do you think we have
it covered?

Mike.

p.s. We also have a first aid kit available, which we'll make clearly available in the Barn.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893