[HacktionLab] Projector

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 16:43:17 BST 2010

If it's useful for reference, my currently out of order projector that
we've used the past two years is 2,500 lumens and was fine in the barn
in daytime.

We do suffer from over-loading the Barn's power supply at Barn Camp it's
true.

I think we'll have to have a bit of a power management policy,
especially when workshops are on and kit is being used for them.

I think last year the combination of umpty-umpt laptops, all possibly
charging, with an electric tea urn, and electric coffee maker and a
video projector was a bit much for it all.  Mainly what seems to happen
is that it trips when things are connected and go into a charging cycle.....

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893