[HacktionLab] Projector

JimDog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Mon Jun 7 22:31:00 BST 2010

Hi mark.

UPS: we now have one in the northern arsenal (we used it for the big green weekend if you remember)

projector: we've got several projectors and i could ask the treehouse if we could use their screen, the issue is getting them there so i was asking if you have room in your car to take them?

Jimdog :-)