[HacktionLab] Runners / pick-uppers needed for Thursday night

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Tue Jun 8 18:26:00 BST 2010

hi there
i can help with this on friday - i'll be a runner if i can borrow a car -

but due to me having to rent a car and my girlfriend being ill- i can't come
down now till friday about 1pm
sorry about that!
mick

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 9:33 PM, Mike Harris <mike at mbharris.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> There's a few people arriving Thursday night in Chepstow and they're
> gonna need picking up.
>
> We really need a runner / runners that can drive and a car to do the
> driving.  You also get to look after the BarnCamp Hotline mobile phone!
>
> Anyone able to help with this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike.
>
> --
> Mike Harris
> w: http://mbharris.co.uk
> t: +44 7811 671 893

http://www.undercurrents.org - independent video
http://manchestermule.com - manchester news

Think Planet! Computers are killing Mother Earth! http://tinyurl.com/36gsk8v
Did you *really* need to read this email???
Why not send all my mail directly to your Trash folder?