[HacktionLab] Difficulty in contacting those on site

ben at bristolwireless.net ben at bristolwireless.net
Wed Jun 9 07:26:18 BST 2010

Hi all,

I had a thought just now ... I know there's a lot of new people coming
to the event this year, so we should let people know that
traditionally on site for Wednesday and Thursday there's trouble
communicating with us all in some ways. We won't have set up internet
yet, and I for example don't have a laptop with which to do email on
and the like.

Be aware that channels involving a computer may be a bit sluggish once
we've left for the site, which is later today basically.

Cheers,
==