[HacktionLab] How open to new comer is the barncamp??

Llanos llanosnunez at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 21:54:55 BST 2010

Hi

Between yesterday and today 2 people told me "I might come", I told them
that they should have booked etc but they didnt even know today if they can
make it so they can't even confirm it now! One of them is only coming
saturday eve so i couldnt say no. The other is a lady involved with reusing
computers in africa and also she does media. I reckon we don't get so many
women in the hacktiolab so I didnt tell her not to come, sorry.

I wonder how are we gonna manage this situation as those two might not be
the only ones deciding it at last minute. What do you think?? Should we
close doors or just relax and see what happens?

--
Llanos