[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2011!

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 10:50:39 BST 2010

Looking in the HacktionLab coffers following this year's event we have
about 250 quid, although final figures yet to come.  I had hoped for
more but we didn't do as well as hoped on the bar, which is either good
or bad depending on your point of view.  So 250 quid could be used to
aid the book publishing and help run the Autumn hacktionlab....

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893