[HacktionLab] editing book.

reeler reeler reeler2615 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 23:20:46 BST 2010

Hi, is it possible to have someones email address that is editing the book, so i can send them what i find and then they can double check..just feel for me its a better way of doing things as im not that good at
 English..
like 1st page 3/4 down..
It doesn’t aim to explore all the possible options for you, but rather
sets out simple ideas about good practice and how activists around the
world can use and are using these techniques to advantage.

It doesn’t aim to explore all the possible options for you, but rather
sets out simple ideas about good practice and how activists around the
world can use and are using these techniques to their advantage.

works both ways round, but think it sounds better..

also interested in the autumn lab, but can not afford train ticket, any one from Bristol going that i could grab a lift off. getting the shout in early..

Also great Barncamp, well done.. anyone know what the blend was of the Turkish tea?..

if chris gets this,, can not find Just for the linux of it group on google. can you email address.. thanks ..

Anth