[HacktionLab] Deadline!!! was: Re: ACT: decider for spring hacktion lab small gathering in oxford end of March

mark mark at aktivix.org
Tue Mar 2 20:50:24 GMT 2010

Hi everyone,

First of all, sorry for losing my rag and calling someone a plonker.

I really want to come to this, and if the best time for everyone else is
one of the times that I've put down as 'bad' then I'll change my other
plans so I can come to Oxford. But if I'm going to do that, I really
need to know ASAP what dates we're going for.

So, can I ask, pretty please, can everyone fill in the decider before
this weekend, i.e. before midnight on Friday 5th March?

If you think you've already voted, please check back because some of the
votes already cast got deleted.

Cheers, and look forward to seeing all you cats again soon,
Mark