[HacktionLab] URGENT: Spring HacktionLab: Can we change the dates to 10th/11th??

Jim Dog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Thu Mar 25 14:52:26 GMT 2010

Hi

I spoke to Mike last night and it is definitely the 10th-11th

Mike: 100 lines on crabgrass by 10am Friday morning! - "I must check
dates of important events before sending emails"

Sending my apologies as I am working a 48hr shift that weekend but am
definitely going to book the weekend of the summer lab off! can't wait!

JimDog