[HacktionLab] joining

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 09:47:29 BST 2010

Hi Ana,

Is it not clear?  From the web or anything, where it says "to get
involved join the list"?

Perhaps we need to work on instructions or protocol here?

You go to the list and sign up and then one of the admins will allow the
request.

Crabgrass-wise, you request to join the group, and one of the admins
will allow the request.

It would be good if he'd email an introduction to the list once signed up.

That's all there is to it.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893