[HacktionLab] missing workshop - publishing your news anonymously

Llanos llanosnunez at gmail.com
Mon May 3 12:30:57 BST 2010

Hi Mark

For what I remember I've had 3g  (well gprs, not sure if that's ok for you)
on my phone the last 2 years with vodafone. There were people though that
didn't have signal up there (orange doesn't get there for example). You
could borrow my sim card if you are planning that workshop if that helps,
cheers

llanos

On 3 May 2010 10:09, mark <mark at aktivix.org> wrote:

Llanos