[HacktionLab] Updated wiki web page and ready to roll I reckon.

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon May 3 18:37:07 BST 2010

Hi All,

I've updated the call out page, making it more full of information,
almost suitable for printing:

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/BarnCamp_2010

You'll spot I renamed the call-out page to be this new one.

I've also set that page as the home page for the wiki.

And I've also made the url hacktivista.net/barcamp redirect to it.

All links to the sign up are in place, as well as details of the
programming, workshops, costs, kids, animals, food, travelling, booking
requirements, etc, etc.

If anyone can proof read it and make amendments that'd be grand.

Other than that I think it's ready to go.  Any objections to us
launching the sign-up in the morning?

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893