[HacktionLab] Book your place for BarnCamp 2010 today

protag protag at phonecoop.coop
Tue May 4 18:15:18 BST 2010

Hi - some quick feedback on the registration process.

I had some wierd text on the /attendees page:

"Use this handy paypal button (remembering that this costs us just
over &poundL in handling fees):  "

In view of which I decided not to use Paypal since I was unsure of
the handling charge, and do a bank transfer instead.

Unfortunately the Halifax-Online validation check doesn't like the
sort code 30-06-35 (which I've heard of before with new sort codes).

Same problem with Lloyds.

Went back and used Paypal - sorry about the &poundL handling fees.

Protag