[HacktionLab] Flyers for this year's BarnCamp

Llanos llanosnunez at gmail.com
Mon May 10 20:29:17 BST 2010

Hi
Flyer is very good! I'll be printing some.

What I see is that each bit that is designed is different from each other,
wiki, register, flyer. It's fair enough considering... I reckon it'd be good
to have some kind of "branding". Sounds very business but maybe we could get
an identity, logo, font etc and design things accordingly. Now is to hectic
and too late but maybe we could look at it after the gathering so we have it
for future events. I personally like Tony's font, style quite a lot. cheers

llanos

On 9 May 2010 12:41, Mike Harris <mike at mbharris.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Tony from Indy London has kindly produced us a rather excellent flyer.
> If you fancy printing and distributing some in your area, keep the
> receipts and we can refund your expenses.
>
> http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/File:Barncamp_2010_flyer.pdf
>

> http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/File:Barncamp_2010_flyer_small.pdf
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mike.