[HacktionLab] Some updates to the wiki regarding workshops

yossarian yossarian at aktivix.org
Thu May 13 13:10:39 BST 2010

Hi Ben,

On 05/13/2010 12:44 PM, ben at bristolwireless.net wrote:
> How will my updates from the wiki regarding workshops make it to the
> website? Sorry I was so late in getting them together, the
> descriptions are still a work in progress.

There's an admin system on the site which will allow you to just update
the workshop descriptions whenever you want if you're an admin user.  If
you go here:

http://registration.hacktivista.net/users/sign_up

You can sign up.  Let me know when you've done that and I'll make you an
admin, then you can add the workshop descriptions yourself.

Sound good?

Yossarian