[HacktionLab] workshops - any more for any more???

Gringoben gringoben at gmail.com
Sat May 15 17:20:24 BST 2010

I'm currently out of the country with infrequent Internet connectivity
so have been keeping silent on barncamp. However assuming I can make
it, I would like to offer a workshop or two.
I could repeat my 3G connectivty workshop (either limited to 3G or
broader 'squat telecoms' workshop) and I'd like to do a whole 'smart
phone' skill share (covering blags and scams for cheap/free
connectivity, tethering, unlocking, jailbreaking, essential apps,
video streaming, auto uploaders/multi-publishing, open source options,
etc).

Ben

Ps. I am currently boycotting paypal as they are thieving crocks.